No matter where you are on your weight loss journey, these inspiring weight loss quotes will help you get started. Whether small or large, losing weight is not an easy task.
WHY ARE MOTIVATIONAL WEIGHT LOSS QUOTES SO IMPORTANT TO OUR SUCCESS?
Our thoughts are powerful. What we tell ourselves is important.
When we are happier with a positive attitude, we tend to make healthier decisions, including those that lead to weight loss — such as saying no to junk food, getting enough sleep, getting extra exercise, taking care of your body and eating a healthy diet.
Unfortunately the word in our head “give” is often better than the word “continue.” So the next time you feel down, read one of these encouraging, encouraging, and motivating quotes to lift your spirits.
HOW CAN I GET MYSELF MOTIVATED TO LOSE WEIGHT?
Losing weight and keeping it from working is not easy. But also obesity and poor health.
With my ability to work to stay healthy, to have a good mood and to be able to fit my clothes WORKING effort. After years of struggle I feel as if I have uncovered the secret to lasting weight gain:
1) Find out why. Have a strong reason for wanting to lose weight. For me, it’s all about being healthy, happy, and wanting to grow old with kindness and enthusiasm. I want to be able to feel good so I can keep going and pursuing my dreams.
2) Do it your way. It is important to lose weight in your own way, not someone else’s. You need to find the changes you are willing to make permanently, not just a day or a week just or until you reach your goal.
3) Focus on the smallest changes. It is far better to commit to the small changes you can always make than to the big ones you can do. Years ago one of my favourite yogas told me to “do a lot of yoga the way I feel” because “a little yoga done more often is better than a lot of unusual yoga.” It turns out that this is the secret of any permanent change of behaviour.
Celebrate your success. We are diligent to do what makes us feel good. Find healthy ways to celebrate as you achieve your new habits, hit your goals and achieve your goals, no matter how small they may seem. This good feeling can help you to move forward.
WHAT HAVE GOOD HEALTH QUOTES GOT TO DO WITH IT?
Reading and collecting inspiring and inspiring quotes – including those of good health – is one of my favourite ways to fill my mind with positive thoughts that can lead to increased health and happiness. I have collected many of my favourites here in the hope that they will also benefit you.
HERE ARE 10 OF MY FAVORITES ABOUT GOOD HEALTH:
- “Happiness is the highest form of health.”
- “The greatest wealth is health.”
- “Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food.”
- “I believe that the greatest gift you can give your family and the world is a healthy you.”
- “Moderation. Small helpings. Sample a little bit of everything. These are the secrets of happiness and good health.”
- “The secret of health for both mind and body is not to mourn for the past, not to worry about the future, or not to anticipate troubles, but to live in the present moment wisely and earnestly.”
- “The first wealth is health.”
- “Leave all the afternoon for exercise and recreation, which are as necessary as reading. I will rather say more necessary because health is worth more than learning.”
- “An apple a day keeps the doctor away.”
- “The greatest of follies is to sacrifice health for any other kind of happiness.”
Happy New Year Motivational & Inspirational Quotes for Weight Loss
Here you will find inspiring quotes for over a year that can help you on your weight loss journey. Values about strength, health, mind, patience, success, positive thoughts and more.
WEIGHT LOSS MOTIVATIONAL QUOTES – JANUARY
“We become what we think about.”
“If you hear a voice within you say ‘you cannot paint,’ then by all means paint and that voice will be silenced.”
“The mind is everything. What you think you become.”
“Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it.”
“Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve.”
“Eat responsibly. You don’t have to be a saint with your food, but you can’t eat like every day is thanksgiving either.”
“Our past may explain why we’re suffering, but we must not use it as an excuse to stay in bondage.”
“The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.”
“I have learned over the years that when one’s mind is made up, this diminishes fear.”
“If you can dream it, you can achieve it.”
“Remember, you become what you think. Think discouraging thoughts, and you’ll get discouraged.”
“The pathway to freedom begins when we face the problem without making excuses for it.”
“We must believe that we are gifted for something and that this thing, at whatever cost, must be attained.”
“The greatest discovery of all time is that a person can change his future by merely changing his attitude.”
“Asking for something is easy… being responsible for it is the part that develops character.”
“If you only do what is easy, you will always remain weak.”
“Fear tries to get us to give up but faith takes us all the way through to victory.”
“The way anything is developed is through practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice and more practice.”
“The reason we struggle with insecurity is that we compare our behind-the-scenes with everyone else’s highlight reel.”
“Do what you don’t want to do to get what you want to get.”